Sports has been our favourite subject in school life. And a sporty casual look for the summer is highly in trend nowadays. And you don’t even need to change your wardrobe upside down to achieve a sporty look too. Some basic things, a pair of tracksuits, gym pants, casual t-shirts some athletic gears will do the job for you. Here are few tips to turn your look into a sporty one in seconds. Check them out. Apply AFL Footy Shop coupon codes to avail great discounts while buying online.
- A sporty wardrobe will be your first step to achieve a sporty look this summer: A sporty wardrobe had to be built for the look you want. To build a sporty wardrobe, select your clothing and accessories with a relaxed feel. Sportspersons need to choose clothing that allows their body to move freely around. Sometimes these types of clothing can be more casual than the other garments. Choose the stretchy garments that allow your body to move freely. Fill your wardrobe with them.
- Choose your athletics gears: Choose basketball or gym shorts. Casual Tees can add more casualties to your already casual outfit. Store tracksuits and track pants. These pants allow you to move freely around. Workout yoga pants, tennis pants or tennis skirts can add a new vibe to your wardrobe. Wear all the athletic items to achieve a sporty look, or you can also tie up these sporty accessories with other garments to leave a little hint of sportiness.
- Choose the garments that contain athletic details: Choose the horizontally striped tees. Baseball shirts with coloured sleeves would be a great choice. The rugby shirts, raglan shirts or racerbacks will also be some great sporty top options. Choose garments with numbers, and jersey style tees can help you with your sporty look. Go for a jacket that has some twisted striped wrist cuffs or maybe a jersey style top with a floral print would be a great idea to add with your casual and sporty look.
- Try the garments with logos of sports brands in it: Try to wear t-shirts, tracksuits with the logos of different sports companies. T-shirts, shoes or track pants with the logos of the companies like Adidas, Nike, Vans, Puma, Under Armour and more to make your look sportier. Stock up these garments and then wear whatever you want. You can go for one brand from head to toe for a day and mix n match your favourite pieces for the other.
- Wear clothing that advertises your favourite team: You can always find clothing with logos that advertise your favourite team. No matter if it’s a professional sports team or a college or high school one. You can always find this kind of garments. Wear them to show your love for your team as well as give your outfit a sporty look at the same time. You can also staple hoodies to your wardrobe. It’ll give you a sporty look like nothing else
Now, once the garments are done, it’s time for the accessories.
- Add a sunglass, get a cap or a visor: Although sunglasses are not that much sporty nowadays, still some performance enhancing lenses can do wonders to your sporty look. Choose from the various designs in the market. From the aviators to the wraparound, there are a lot. However, the scene with a cap or a visor is different from the sunglasses. Nothing is sportier than anything else in the world. The branded caps will give you a sporty look like no other. Put on an aviator to protect your eyes in the scorching heat. Wear a cap to save your head. And you’ll be saving yourself from the direct heat of the sun as well as having a great sporty look. Both at the same time. Try it.
- Add a fitness tracker watch, invest in your shoes: Invest in your shoes. Have various designs of sneakers. Try the boat shoes or the net booties. Try different designs and styles, so that you can have one for every occasion. For the watch, you can go for some bright colours. You can also try black watches with more functional looks. A watch can tie your sporty outfit altogether.
- Carry a gym or sports bag: One can carry a gym bag or sports bag to schools. Toss your books in it. Or you can also go for a drawstring sports bag on the weekends. A simple black bag can complete your sporty outfit better than anything else.
These are some tips to turn your look into a casual and sporty one this summer. Enjoy your new look.